I’m a writer and an arts producer based in Brisbane. This is what I spend my time doing:
- Co-Directing the National Young Writers Festival (2019-2020).
- Studying a Master of Information Management through Curtin University (online, part-time).
- Writing and pitching literature and theatre reviews.
- Accepting a small number of poetry commisions.
- Mentoring young Australian writers and creatives.
These are my main priorities right now. However, I am open to considering new opportunities.
This statement was last updated June 19, 2019.
I grew up on Awabakal land. I am currently residing on Yagera and Turrbal country. I pay my respects to the traditional custodians of my homeland, about whom I am still learning. I pay my respects to the land that nurtured me, and the land upon which I currently reside. I pay my respects to elders past, present and future.