I’m a Brisbane-based writer (5 years experience), collaborator (4 years experience) and creative producer (4 years experience). I am also a library and information services (LIS) student and I work in an academic library (2 years).
My mission in life is to develop projects and curate programs within arts and community spaces (including libraries and galleries) to promote empathy, listening, and laughter.
My main priorities are:
- Working full time in library services.
- Studying a Master of Information Management part time.
- Developing my gothic horror play, Aperture.
- Rediscovering the joy of reading for fun.
- Nuturing close, longlasting relationships.
Ninety per cent (90%) of my time and energy will go into these areas.
I’m willing to take on a limited amount of work so long as it does not interfere with these priorities. This includes—but is not limited to—attending and speaking at festivals, conferences and events, as well as paid writing commissions.
This statement was last updated on December 21, 2021. This statement will be revised by March 22, 2021.
Photograph by Phoebe le Brocque.