I’m a Brisbane-based writer (3 years experience), collaborator (1 year experience) and creative producer (2 years experience).
This is what I spend my time doing:
- Accepting commissions for poetry, reviews and feature articles.
- Actively pitching to publications around Australia and online.
- Applying for jobs in writing and editing, information management, and program support roles.
- Writing professional author bios for emerging writers.
- Mentoring young Australian writers and creatives.
- Co-Directing the National Young Writers Festival.
- Studying (online, part-time) a Master of Information Management.
I prioritise paid work. I am open to considering new opportunities.
This statement was last updated October 14, 2019.