I’m a writer, mentor, arts producer and aspiring G.L.A.M (galleries libraries, archives and museums) professional based in Brisbane, Australia. This is what I spend my time doing:
- Accepting commissions for poetry, reviews and feature articles.
- Actively pitching to publications around Australia and online.
- Actively seeking part-time or casual work in the arts/creative industries, the G.L.A.M sector, and program and project support roles.
- Co-Directing the National Young Writers Festival (2019-2020).
- Studying a Master of Information Management through Curtin University (online, part-time).
- Mentoring young Australian writers and creatives.
My main priorities at the moment are to develop a writing portfolio of poetry and non-fiction writing and editing and to work on my business support, service delivery and project management skills. I am open to considering new opportunities.
This statement was last updated August 7, 2019.